Below is a list of additional curricular process resources available from across the University.
Curricular Policies and Procedures
- Senate Guide to Curricular Procedures: Review the Faculty Senate policies related to the undergraduate curriculum process in the Senate Guide to Curricular Procedures. The Guide includes information on how to prepare undergraduate course and program proposals and on the Senate review and approval process for proposals.
- Undergraduate Curricular Procedures - Academic Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual: Review undergraduate procedures related to the curriculum process in the Academic Administrative Policies and Procedures Manual (AAPPM). The Manual includes information on the submission of program prospectuses as well as an overview of the administrative procedures and review process for proposals.
Curricular Review Dates and Deadlines
- Faculty Senate Curricular Calendar: Important dates and deadlines related to the undergraduate curricular review process can be found on the Office of the Faculty Senate website. This includes Senate Committee on Curricular Affairs meeting dates and Senate Curriculum Report publication dates and proposal due dates.
- Graduate Council Curricular Calendar: Important dates and deadlines related to the graduate curricular review process can be found on The Graduate School website. This includes Graduate Council meeting dates and Graduate Council Curriculum Report publication dates and submission deadlines.
- Senate Curriculum Reports: Review past and present Senate Curriculum Reports on the Office of the Faculty Senate website. The Senate Curriculum Report is published seven times per year. These reports include undergraduate course and program proposals under discussion by the Senate Committee on Curricular Affairs on the meeting date listed (i.e., the date of the Senate Report).
- Graduate Council Curriculum Reports: Review past and present Graduate Council Curriculum Reports on the Graduate School website. The Graduate Council Curriculum Report is published 12 times per year. These reports include all graduate program and course curricular proposals approved through the Graduate Council curricular review process.
- University Curriculum Archive: Search past approved course and program proposals in the University Curriculum Archive. The archive includes course and program proposals from January 1970 through the present.
University Bulletins Update Policy and Procedures
- University Bulletins Update Policy and Procedures Guide: Review the timeline and policies for non-curricular program updates to the University Bulletins in the University Bulletins Update Policy and Procedures guide. The guide includes information on the specific procedures and timing of non-curricular Bulletin updates, including the annual college update period, as well as the downloadable templates used to submit requests for changes to non-curricular information.