- How to Propose a New Program
- How to Propose an Edit to a Program
- How to Propose to Drop a Program
- How to Use the Course List Editor
- Bulletin Listing Components and Formatting of Program Requirements
The Program Management user guides are designed to help faculty and staff navigate the CourseLeaf CIM Program Management system to successfully submit proposals to add new programs, modify existing programs, and drop programs no longer to be offered.
Once a proposal has been fully reviewed and approved, the approved program information will automatically sync with the University Bulletins at the time of its effective semester.
In addition, this section includes documentation and worksheet templates to help faculty understand and successfully complete the technical task of program requirement credit counting while building or modifying curriculum.